Perspectives on Brand Management
Editor: Mark D Uncles
ISBN: 9780734610652 / 978-0-7346-1065-2
Price: A$59.95 NZ$71.95 US$49.95
Trim: 200 x 250 mm 330 pp
Perspectives on Brand Management has been designed for students of brand management, whether they are studying formally at postgraduate, MBA or undergraduate level, or already working in the dynamic and challenging field of brand management. This book, acknowledging the complex reality of differing perspectives within the field of brand management, incorporates several distinct features:
- Different perspectives are presented - as we can only begin to gain a complete picture of contemporary brand management by looking at the subject through different lenses.
- Recent research is assembled to inform the discussion, since brand management, like other aspects of business, is being challenged and re-shaped by digital technologies, globalisation, and other forces of change.
- Throughout, the tone is critical and questioning. Readers are encouraged to think critically about the different perspectives.
- The multi-disciplinary character of brand management is fully recognised. To achieve business success, we must draw upon the insights offered by other disciplines including: marketing, advertising, design, law, accounting, statistics, and social psychology.
- Coverage is global. Examples are drawn from around the world, and the principles discussed are as likely to resonate with audiences in any one nation as any other - even though contexts may vary.
Twenty-five leading researchers have contributed, drawn from the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia and Japan. Their perspectives are varied; their views are challenging.
Local order (credit card only)
Purchase from Amazon
Bookshops order directly or through one of our international distributors